Monday, September 04, 2006

my schedule

Em..today im free..just lock up in my room an manage my time...my schedule this week very tough..quite busy..and very busy..im have another task and job to doy...only today im free to doing another work..this nite im need to indah permai college..im have some training silat..i also need to give some cd's to girl which buy the cd silat versi 2.1 to them...just waiting for confirmation from atul..penyelia Ip..haha..atul, where are you know ?? just wonder..he just come back from brunei trip..ums kayak's team..

Em..just to setup my site..and my future site..still in management..just a bit of troble to settle..hopefully can go smoothlty..i hope no need to do something difficult while im still can do it now..

Im just waiting to download naruto manga from narutocentral..em..the speed is good..guess..what happen today??

No comments: